It’s well known that students who engage more with learning resources get better results, and modern mobile devices enable more engagement than ever before. Moodle for Mobile Learning shows you how to create compelling learning experiences that work great on smartphones and tablets. Using screencast demonstrations and clear explanations, this friendly video course will show you how to:
- Select a responsive theme for your Moodle course, so that it adapts itself to viewing screens of any size
- Provide innovative mobile learning activities to enhance your students’ learning experience
- Integrate Moodle courses with Twitter and Facebook, deepening engagement with learning among groups
- Communicate directly with your students through Moodle messaging and SMS tools
- Set mobile-friendly learning assessments including quizzes and audio/video assignments
- Present mobile-ready content including podcasts and portable file downloads
- Experiment with interactive learning methods using Google Maps custom learning walks, creating QR codes, and flipping the classroom
You’ll find the course full of tips, tricks, and ideas for how to get maximum learning benefit from mobile devices and Moodle… as well as clear detailed instructions on how to implement these techniques in your own courses.
You’ve already seen how mobile devices have become a standard way for accessing information and communicating with peers. Now see how to employ these powerful tools to enhance your students’ learning.